Passionate about turning corporate visions into actionable strategies, Augustine "Guss" Weah is a dynamic and results-driven leader based in Charlotte, NC. His expertise in compliance, risk management, and financial strategy alignment has empowered him to lead transformative initiatives and reinvigorate asset operations, catalyzing sustainable growth.
Strategic Planning | Compliance & Risk Management | Operational Revitalization | Financial Strategy | Organizational Leadership | Project Management
- Led strategic recovery after the Haiti Earthquake, implementing a centralized supply chain model for swift aid distribution and community revitalization.
- Amplified public funds through capacity development, fueling sustainable growth across member states.
Education & Growth:
- Honorary Doctorate, American Heritage University of Southern California, 2022
- MBA, University of Hertfordshire, UK, 2013
- BSc in Business Administration, African Methodist Episcopal University, Liberia, 2004
- Certified Supply Chain & Operations Management, BRASI Stroudsburg, PA, 2016
- Certified Finance & Accounting for Non-Financial Professionals, BRASI Stroudsburg, PA, 2016
- Certified Strategy and Tactics, Situation Management System, Boston, MA, 2006